2019 IDAHO CYBERSECURITY INTERDEPENDENCIES SUMMIT
WHEN: April 29, 2019 from 8:30am Mountain until 5:00pm Mountain.
Unfortunately, registration is now closed for this event. Please check back to read the final report on the Summit.
WHERE: The Riverside Hotel 2900 W. Chinden Blvd. Boise, Idaho
Join 300 cybersecurity professionals, policymakers, and public and private sector for this year’s Idaho Cybersecurity Interdependencies Summit. This event will be the fifth in a multi-year initiative. The Idaho Office of Emergency Management and the Pacific NorthWest Economic Region’s Center for Regional Disaster Resilience are collaborating to develop public/private sector partnerships for resilience in the state of Idaho. The series has expanded cybersecurity capabilities of small business, government, and large industry throughout the state of Idaho. The 2019 Summit will increase cybersecurity resilience through collaboration among all stakeholders.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little
- Matthew Travis, Deputy Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Brad Richy, Director of the Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- LTC Jeff Weak, Ret., Administrator, Idaho Office of Information Technology Services
- Michael Boyle, Strategic Planning Director, Westin Building Exchange
- Mike Hamilton, The CISO, CI Security
- Ron Watters, Cybersecurity Advisor of Region X, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Dean Iacovelli, Cloud Computing Protection, Microsoft
- Wayne Austad, Director of CYBERCORE Integration Center, Idaho National Laboratory
- Lindsey Hearst, Print Security Advisor, HP
- Doug DePeppe, Board President, Cyber Resilience Institute, Colorado
- Development of cyber incident response plans
- Emerging cyber threats
- Identifying cross-sector interdependencies
- Communication and collaboration to build cyber resilience Building a diverse IT workforce The Participants: C-level, Legal, IT, and HR professionals Private Sector: utilities, transportation, education Expert speakers from inside and outside Idaho Government officials
- C-Level, Legal, IT, and HR Professionals
- Private Sector: Utilities, Transportation, Education
- Expert speakers from inside and outside of Idaho
- Government officials